Friday, November 30, 2007

They're here!

I got them yesterday and I was like a kid in a Candy Store. I simply can't wait to get to St. Paul for the 2008 U.S. Figure Skating Championships. I'm stoked!

I can't make it to all the events so I have posted the tickets to those events for sale on eBay. If you are interested in the Novice or Junior events...it's a great bargain and the seats are great!

Can Evan Lysacek defend his title against a surging Johnny Weir? Will Kimmie Meissner overcome her recent technical issues to win her second title? Will Castile and Okolski come back from injury to defend their title or will past champions reclaim former glory? Will Belbin and Agosto continue to dominate on their way to possibly acheiving one of figure skating's highest honors, a World Championship Gold? Perhaps we may see new Champions in all disciplines? Perhaps not?

All of these questions and more will soon be answered! Get ready St. Paul...the time is near!

No comments: