Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ugh!

Oh my goodness! USFSA...it's time to pick a city! I'm really going to give going to the Olympics in 2010 a shot. In order to do this I need to start arranging my schedule now! That includes knowing the host city for the 2010 U.S. Nationals (because of course I'm going to that event!).

In the past, about 2 1/2 years (give or take) before the event they've made the announcement, but now there is this unusual delay. There are sponsors to get, hotels to book, volunteers to find, LET'S GET THE BALL ROLLING!

At this point I may make plans to go to the 2010 Canadian Nationals (no, seriously!). I sincerely hope a venue has already has been chosen and they are just holding back the info for some big press release in St. Paul at Nationals. I just hope it's somewhere warm...Miami ever hosted Nationals?

No comments: