Monday, March 10, 2008

Live and in Color!

So, April 11th i'm off to Manchester, New Hampshire (thank you United Mileage Plus Membership!) to see this years version of the Stars on Ice Tour, Live in Color.

In addition to the star studded cast that normally appears...Ilia Kulik, Belbin and Agosto, and Evan Lysacek will all be making special appearances. I'm very excited becuase apart from the skating show, I get to spend three days in a city I love...Boston (travel tip...when flying into this vicinity Boston is a far cheaper airport than Manchester).

Skating, Revolutionary War history, baseball at Fenway...can you think of a better weekend?

Maybe I can get Stephen Carriere and Emily Hughes to give me tours of their respective campuses (Boston and Harvard Universities)...maybe not!

No comments: