Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Pic of the Week

I first took notice of Rachael Flatt at last years' National Championships. I had honestly never heard of her and she just blew me away. I was sitting in the crowds in Spokane during her short program asking the people around me, "Who is she? She's good!"

Since the night of her short program and the following night of her free skate where she showed equal promise I have quietly kept an eye on this young lady. I secretly logged in to see how she was doing at her Junior Grand Prix events. I watched her Junior Grand Prix Final performance on YouTube. And the week before Nationals in St. Paul I suddenly remembered that not many were talking about Flatt and maybe they should be!

She wowed us in St. Paul and she wowed the crowd last week in Sofia and I just think she is a star on the rise! I lover her...braces and all. Cheers to you Racheal Flatt...job well done!



No comments: