Thursday, August 21, 2008

Four Continents Cup Tickets

I have been whining for months now about Tickets to the 2009 Four Continets Cup in Vancouver. I've been stalking the website ever since it went up. Unfortunately for the organizers they put a Contact Us link on their page so I could continue to bother them via e-mail.

But to my surprise I received a response! This was the response:

Hello Aaron,
Thank you for you interest in the ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships 2009. Tickets will go on sale in mid to late September. Please keep checking the event website for more information.
Kind regards

So, beginning Spetember 15 I'll begin restalking the website! I may not make it to the Olympics...but I have every intention of making it to the Olympic Test Event so I can at least say I was in the building!

UPDATE: No need to stalk...I received an e-mail from Skate Canada regarding ticket sales. They'll be available at 10:00 am (PST) on Saturday, September 20th through Ticketmaster!

No comments: