Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yipee!

Um...best day ever! So, I was casually reading my e-mail when VANOC, the people organizing the Olympics in 2010 send out an e-mail...

What's in this e-mail you ask...just an invitation to purchase 2009 Four Continents Cup Tickets before they go on sale!

Naturally I scream and run for my wallet, click the link on Ticketmaster, enter the little secret code for early purchase, enter my information, hold my breath...connection timed out!

So I go back and it tells me their holding tickets would I like to purchase them, I click yes, hold my breath again...and success! And I'm only four, count them...1,2,3,4 rows from the ice!

So excited...I'm going to the Olympic Test Event for Figure Skating...and all the big names will want to compete to get a feel for the arena! I know I'm using lots of exclamation points but I'm so happy! Vancouver, here I come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...If I mail you a camera, can you take some pictures for me? Just kidding -- I'm verrrrry jealous. How awesome you are traveling to as many events as possible! You'll have to let me know if Keauna is as tiny as I think she is.

Aaron said...

I'm just giddy with joy and there will DEFINITELY be pictures! Vancouver is a lovely city and will be very much in Olympic mode. In addition to the Figure Skating event I'm hoping to check around at some of the new venues being built. It's going to be an exciting trip!

Aaron said...

Also...I'll be sure to check on Keauna!