Friday, January 08, 2010

Get Shorty!

You may have noticed the big Shorty Awards button in the sidebar. A follower on Twitter suggested I put myself in the running for a Shorty Award.

I was like, "Huh...What's a Shorty?" In short, it's an award for the Best Tweeps out there in multiple categories.

So, I'll throw my name into the ring. I don't necessarily think I'll win but it is a cool way to get figure skating a little more press across the interwebs and it's fun to see why people like what I'm tweeting!

So if you'd like to give me a shout out, just go HERE and nominate me! Be sure to change the category to sports unless you really think I'm the best non-profit out there (not even sure I am a non-profit???)!

An extra bonus...I'll plug in the comments all the Twitter users that nominate me!

11 comments:

Aaron said...

Thanks @dbiswas555 for your Shorty Nom!

Aaron said...

Thanks @hazelq for your Shorty Nom!

Aaron said...

Thanks @blazingblades for your Shorty Nom!

Aaron said...

Thanks @amelia555 for your Shorty Nom!

Aaron said...

Thanks @alijolly for your Shorty Nom!

Aaron said...

Thanks @lizcarp for your Shorty Nom!

Aaron said...

Thanks @SarahandDrew for your Shorty Nom!

Aaron said...

Thanks @Sk8mix for your Shorty Nom!

Aaron said...

Thanks @haterass for your Shorty Nom!

Aaron said...

Thanks @Einnaf for your Shorty Nom!

Aaron said...

Thanks @aquarianice85 for your Short Nom!