Monday, July 12, 2010

Free Ticket

A friend asked me what my plans where for January (she's planning a birthday celebration in Las Vegas) and I told her at the end of January I was absolutely planning on being in Greensboro, North Carolina for U.S. Nationals.

Don't worry, her birthday doesn't conflict and I'm pretty sure I can do both!

But back to Nationals, now is a great time to get an All-Event Ticket to the 2011 U.S. National Championships (yes I am shamelessly promoting the event but it's one of my faves!). Why is now such a great time? Because if you buy an All-Event Ticket now, they'll throw in a free ticket to the Skating Spectacular (Exhibition) following the event. Furthermore, based upon your ticket selection, they'll throw in a free 2011 Nationals merchandise premium item.

The catch...you have to buy the ticket this month.

I'm going...you should go...everyone should go!

No comments: