Saturday, July 09, 2011

I Need A Logo!

Axels, Loops, and Spins needs an Iconic Logo!

While I'm good at aesthetics I'm terrible with art/computer design/drawing/graphics stuff.

Here's what I'm proposing...a contest of sorts. If someone out there thinks they can create an Axels, Loops, and Spins logo, I'll:

*Give that person a $30 Amazon.com Certificate
*Send that person a t-shirt featuring the logo
*Forever acknowledge that person as the creator of the logo
*Thank them profusely


The logo should embody the name and feel of my website and somehow encompass figure skating. It should be a high resolution image and can be sent to my blog e-mail at skateblog102@gmail.com. I'll accept submissions NOW THRU AUGUST 30th.

Anyone up to the task? To get you started, I've posted some of my favorite logo's below...inspiration perhaps...all instantly recognizable.




2 comments:

Aaron said...

Couple submissions have come in! There is some talent out there!

J said...

Hey :) i have 2 ideas- is it ok if i send in both?
j :)