Thursday, October 18, 2007

Can I vent?

I'm less than impressed with USFSA's changes as of late. I'm not a fan of the move from ABC to NBC with the coverage (I know, I know...you gotta go where they'll take ya!). It will simply be odd to see competitive skating on NBC. I'm not a fan of the bottom group of ladies at this years National Championships in St. Paul Minnesota having to skate in the early morning with the top group skating in primetime live.

But what really gets me upset is how icenetwork.com is basically taking over the USFSA website, and they aren't just allowing it, they're condoning it! You can't click on a link on the site anymore without being switched to an icenetwork.com site. Competition results, previews, videos, and now even discussion boards are on icenetwork.com.

USFSA...take back control of your content! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

No comments: