Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer of change continues...

Another skater has changed coaches!

This time it's Ashley Wagner. She has left Shirley Hughes in DC to train with Priscilla Hill. Hill also coaches Melissa Gregory and Denis Petukhov.

"I'm hoping this change helps bring a new maturity to my skating and brings me closer to my dream of competing in the Olympic Games," Wagner said. "I appreciate all that Mrs. Hughes has done for me; I wouldn't have made it to the World Championships without her. Right now I'm concentrating on my future and where this change will take me."

"I am very proud of Ashley and all we accomplished together," Hughes said. "I wish her the best of luck in all her future endeavors." Nice to see them part ways amicably.

Geez, who's next...so many changes!

No comments: