Wednesday, December 24, 2008

One more...

Okay okay...too much time on my hands for Christmas Eve! But before I let you go, I have to thank Susan at Lifeskate for posting a great article detailing Jeffrey Buttle's transition from competitor to choreographer.

Fedor Andreev has tapped Buttle to do his programs this season (a great choice I might add!) and the article featured the best quote this season so far. Johnny will have some catching up to do!

Beverly Smith at the Globe and Mail got the scoop. Here's Jeffrey commenting on what he wanted to 'do' with Fedor Andreev's programs:

"Fedor is a real good looking guy and I wanted to give him something sexy, even a bit subtle. He doesn't really need to do much to be sexy on the ice. It's just something I know he's never done before and something I think he could have a lot of fun with."

Jeffrey...good luck getting Fedor to be sexy!

No comments: