Susan over at lifeskate found this little article and I just had to share with you some of my favorite quotes in the article.
The Toronto Star posted some of the best quotes from competitors during the recent World Championships, these are some of my favorites:
* John Kerr on the inspiration behind his kilt in the Original Dance: "As the kilt is the national Scottish dress and they wanted to see national dresses this year, luckily for us they cannot give us a deduction."
* Adrian Schultheiss of Sweden after a mostly successful free skate in front a home crowd: "Hell, that was hard."
* Anabelle Langlois on how she and partner Cody Hay prepared for the free skate after a mistaken-filled short program: "We went to sleep."
* And why isn't Cody here for this press conference? Anabelle responds: "He's back there puking."
* Johnny Weir on World's placements for next year: "As much as I would like to say, it's the most important thing in the world to have three U.S. men there, it's not. Even if we have just one spot, that's fine – as long as it's mine."
* Johnny Weir on his nerves before his free skate: "I could have peed myself, I was so nervous."
* And Johnny Weir (oh goodness!) on the spotlight: "It comes down to what you do, in the middle of the arena, wearing rhinestones and velvet."
You couldn't have scripted it any better!