Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pic of the Week

The Celtics have won the NBA Finals in grand fashion, and I'm very excited because I'm going to be in Boston this weekend and I'm sure the town will be very much alive and simply abounding with excitement.

But the Celtics are not the real Pic of the Week but I was pleased as punch they won...sorry west coast.

So Game Four of the Finals, which was actually out in LA at the Staples Center, was really a star studded event. I mean the likes of Will Smith, Ja Rule, Jerry Smith, Tobey Maguire, Fergie, Andy Garcia, and Flea to name a few where all out to try to get some mojo going behind the Lakers...I don't think it worked.

But our beloved Michelle Kwan was in attendance as well with her father Danny and that's how we get around to this weeks Pic of the Week.

But Game Four was a star studded event indeed as this Paparazzi like video shows. Goodness!



No comments: